Have you heard about the VU block model of learning? It’s basically a way of studying where you only do one unit at a time rather than juggling several at once.
Their block model of learning is also designed to make sure students are ready to enter the workforce – delivering career-focused activities and programs that you won’t find elsewhere.
Under the VU Block Model of learning:
- Pass rates increased.
- Student grades increased.
- Distinctions and High Distinctions have gone up.
- Small classes with plenty of one-on-one time with teachers.
This innovative approach resulted on Victoria University winning this year’s innovation award from the International Education Association of Australia (IEAA). The acknowledgement is for its widely-observed first year college and block teaching model.
“The model has significant benefits for international students by fostering inclusion and a deeper sense of belonging from the moment they begin their VU journey,” the IEAA says.
How to enrol?
Victoria University have some exciting new undergraduate courses starting in 2020 and is focused on making your transition to university easier and your chances of study success greater.
You only are expected to:
- have completed a secondary school qualification equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification.
- have an IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 5.5 (with no band less than 5.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking), and
- be aged 18 or over to be eligible to apply for this course.
VU Sydney courses
Study undergraduate and postgraduate courses in accounting, information systems & computer science at VU Sydney. Find out more
- Diploma of Business (Enterprise)
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Master of Applied Information Technology
- Master of Business (Accounting)
- Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems)
For more information about the VU block model, the courses offered by VU Sydney, and start an application, you just have to register and choose an education expert to guide you and resolve any concerns you might have, as well as advise you for free even in your visa process.
And the best of all? Using Sofiri is completely free. If you accept an offer at a university or college, you will pay the same fees as if you were going directly to a university. You can start right now by clicking on the next button.
Leave A Comment