S P Jain School of Global Management (S P Jain) is a top- ranked Australian business school with campuses in Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, and Sydney. S P Jain relentlessly strives to reimagine business education and offer innovative courses in world-class cities.
S P Jain offers a wide variety of undergraduate, postgraduate and professional programs including:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Economics
- Master of Global Business
But it is S P Jain’s new Bachelor of Data Science (BDS) which is really causing a stir due to its ability to address the global demand for data scientists. Delivered over 3 years in Sydney this is a very worthwhile option for international students looking to study in Australia with a passion for interpreting complex digital data and who can anticipate using their skills in practically every field imaginable!
From IT, Consulting and BFSI to Healthcare, Education, Retail, and Media, data science really is going to be the next big thing and the demand is huge! Data Science graduates will be well positioned for careers in data mining, data modelling, data architecture, extraction, transformation, loading development and business intelligence development, and for roles like Data Scientists, Analysts, Developers, and Consultants.
Read more about the Bachelor of Data Science on our Blog.
Scholarships with S P Jain
S P Jain, to encourage meritorious students to excel further, offers scholarships to selective candidates joining their undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
One of the best things is that ALL applications are automatically considered for a scholarship on the tuition fee*. The scholarship awarded is evaluated at the last stage, after the applicant’s interview with their Head of Admission.
There are various levels of scholarships granted at undergraduate level.
Sofiri Education Experts, when submitting a prospective students application, will request a Scholarship on the students behalf.
Scholarships are awarded based on the applicant’s academic performance, diversity and interview. Outstanding achievements in sports, social service or extracurricular activities at national or international level are also taken into account.
Scholarships are awarded based on outstanding academic achievement:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma minimum score of 38 (students with a predicted grade of 38 points are eligible to apply)
- CBSE/ISC/HSC minimum score of 90% aggregate
- NSW Higher School Certificate (or equivalent) minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 90
- A Levels minimum grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA)
High aptitude score
- SAT score above 1400
- SPJET score above 90th percentile
Applicants from under-represented countries or regions may qualify for special international scholarships, to provide a truly global learning experience. Students from North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and East Asia are encouraged to apply for a scholarship.
S P Jain offers two types of Scholarships under the postgraduate category – Academic Scholarships and Leadership Scholarships.
Applicants for the Academic Scholarship must fulfil three of the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- Minimum of 75% in all years of education – 10th, 12th and each year of graduation
- High entrance test scores: a minimum of 720 in GMAT and 95 percentile in CAT/SPJET
- Graduation from a top-ranked institution
- Exceptional post-graduate qualification such as Chartered Accountant or other graduate work/certificates
- Outstanding achievements in social service, sports and extracurricular activities are also considered
All applicants will be considered for an Academic Scholarship at the time of selection to the program.
Most institutes give scholarships based purely on academic performance, but S P Jain believes that well-rounded students get better jobs and do better in the workplace.
In line with this philosophy, SP Jain offers Leadership Scholarships based on the assessment of prospective students during the evaluation process. This gives an opportunity to those students who may not have the best academic scores but are otherwise very worthy of a scholarship.
The Leadership Scholarship has three levels:
- Level 1: USD 5000
- Level 2: USD 10,000
- Level 3: USD 15,000
Leadership Scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
- Academic achievements
- Aptitude test score
- Interview performance
- Relevant experience or Domain Expertise
So why not apply?
Why not consider applying to study a course like the Bachelor of Data Science next year with S P Jain in Sydney! Even better that you will be assessed for a Scholarship!
To recap, your chance of a scholarship depends on the following factors:
- Your academic merits: your academic performance has been in the top 25% of your class in high school,
- Your non-academic merits: you have achievements in sports, music or arts; overseas experience, leadership or managerial responsibilities, voluntary work; etc.
- Your background.
*Students who apply to S P Jain are automatically considered for a scholarship which is percentage based on merit. There is no guarantee however of a scholarship being awarded.
Don’t have a Sofiri account yet? Click on the button and get premium access to online education counselling and find out how you can start studying at SP Jain
If you do have an account, simply click on the button.
Leave A Comment