Are you planning to study a Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems or a Master of Business Administration on-campus at the University of Southern Queensland in Semester 2 or 3 2019? Well, if so, you might be eligible to apply for the International Tuition Fee Scholarships.
University of Southern Queensland scholarships aren’t just for ‘straight A’ students. They were mainly created to support international students commencing on-campus and you could be one of them!
How much is available?
The scholarship will have a maximum value of 20% of the tuition fees for the duration of the approved study program, which means you will be responsible for paying the remainder of the fees as per the offer letter.
How to apply?
You will be considered for this partial funded University of Southern Queensland scholarship based on the information provided in your USQ International Application Form, so, you must complete and submit the application -Your education expert will do it for you- and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date.
Take into account that
- all required documentation is submitted with the application
- scanned copies of documents are clear and readable, and preferably in colour
- documents are properly named (i.e. not 0001.jpg, 0002.jpg etc)
- all documents are certified.
Note: The closing date for applications for Semester 2, 2019 up until 1 July 2019 (Applications received after this date will be recommended for deferral until Semester 1, 2020) and there is a six (6) week timeframe required for visa processing according to the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs.
To be eligible for USQ scholarship, you must
- be an International student
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to USQ)
- have successfully completed an undergraduate degree program at AQF 7 or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 5.0/7.0 or GPA 6.0/10.0 or 60% average overall or equivalent.
- receive an offer to study for Semester 2 or 3, 2019 for a place in one of the following postgraduate degree programs offered by the University of Southern Queensland: Master of Professional Accounting, Master of Information Systems, or Master of Business Administration.
Why you will love USQ
You will feel so comfortable studying at USQ from the beginning, because they offer free airport collection and transfer for international students.
Their key research areas are above world standard and you will learn from academics with industry and professional experience, who are up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs in their field.
In their degrees you do the practical experience and industry placement, so, you’re ready for your future career. In fact, according to Good Universities Guide (2019), the University of Southern Queensland is ranked No.1 in Queensland for graduate starting salary and thousands of students have been able to become more than that.
For more information about the University of Southern Queensland scholarships and their courses for international students, and start an application, you just have to register and choose an education expert to guide you and resolve any concerns you might have, as well as advise you for free even in your visa process.
And the best of all? Using Sofiri is completely free. If you accept an offer at a university or college, you will pay the same fees as if you were going directly to a university. You can start right now by clicking on the next button.
Leave A Comment