We’ve implemented something new for 2019 which we’re excited to tell you about!
We want to bring even higher quality students your way. And we have implemented a new process that will do this by better qualifying your students!
So what’s the change?
When a new student signs up with Sofiri they will be asked a series of questions. These questions are asked via our interactive and intuitive Bot Technology.
Students are asked questions like:
- their latest level of study
- the country and city where they would like to study
- the subject and level of study they would like
- when they want to study
- what their budget is
- their english level and whether they have taken an English Test such as IELTS
- whether they already have a university or college in mind
This means that by the time they select you as their Expert, you’ll already have a good understanding about them, how serious they are and an idea of what they would like to study.
This technology will enable you to be more targeted in your approach to every student!
Whilst we’re here…
A reminder on the top tips for success!
- Reply to your student within 24 hours (this is a must!) – responsive is the top tip for success!
- Arrange a time to call, WhatsApp, video call your student – this is REALLY important to establish a connection and build rapport as well as to get to the heart of your student’s needs
- Discuss budget
- Be clear on the reality of a scholarship – share our webinar https://sofiri.co/scholarships-webinar with any students who ask about scholarships
- Reach out to Laurie Price, National Manager, Student Experts if you need help!
Remember that EVERY student that signs up with Sofiri is a real person with real needs and they’re waiting to hear from YOU!
Leave A Comment