With many students missing out on commencing in July, Western Sydney University is offering a third intake ‘Session 3’ in 2020 for a select number of bachelors and masters degree programs.
30 November 2020 to 21 February 2021 (with a mid-term break for Christmas and New Year)
Deadline to accept an offer
24 November 2020
2 units of study only
Online/offshore and onshore or face to face if borders are open
$7,500, $5,000, $3,000 AUD – all multi-year and dependent on academic scores. All students will qualify for a baseline $3,000 AUD scholarship!
Degree programs available
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of information and Communications Technology
- Bachelor of Information Systems
- Bachelor of Cyber Security and Behaviour
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Data Science
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Master of Information and Communications Technology
- Master of Information and Communications Technology (Advanced)
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Teaching (Birth to 5, birth to 12)
Note: some of the courses offered above will only have elective rather than core units available, and you will also be required to make arrangements to obtain a valid student visa prior to commencement of your course in Session 3, but do not worry, your education expert will help you.
Why study at Western Sydney University?
These facts will explain you why
- 5-star ratings for innovation and teaching (QS World University Rankings)
- Top 2% of universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings)
- 2 new high-tech campus buildings in Parramatta and Liverpool
- 45,000 students call Western Sydney University campuses home
- Western was the 1st university to offer free digital textbooks
For more information about the courses offered at Western Sydney University, and start an application, you just have to register and choose an education expert to guide you and resolve any concerns you might have, as well as advise you for free even in your visa process.
And the best of all? Using Sofiri is completely free. If you accept an offer at a university or college, you will pay the same fees as if you were going directly to a university. You can start right now by clicking on the next button.
Leave A Comment