Western Sydney University is offering a limited number of 2020 half and full year accommodation scholarships at Bankstown, Campbeltown, Hawkesbury and Penrith Western Sydney University Living Villages.
How much is available?
The accommodation offer is for 50% off the rental amount for a single room in their 5 bedroom units and townhouses at the above Campus Living Villages, each with access to shared kitchen and bathroom facilities.
Valued at approximately AU$100AUD a week in savings, the package also includes utilities and internet access.
It is available to students who commence their main course in Semester 1 (February) 2020 and will be available until the allocation is exhausted.
How to apply?
You can apply for your accommodation at any time, however places fill fast and this offer is limited. We recommend applying for accommodation as soon as you have accepted your offer.
If you wish to take up this offer in 2020, you should lodge your application directly with Western Sydney University Villages and quote the special promo code International2020 within the application portal.
This is quite important, because if you don’t do it, you won’t be able to get this 50% discounted rate.
If you’re not sure how to complete the application for the accommodation scholarship, your education expert will be pleased to help you anytime.
To be eligible, you must
- be an International students commencing a Bachelor or Masters program at Western Sydney University in Autumn Session (February) 2020.
- In the case you qualify, you will be automatically assessed when lodging the application, and will be notified as part of the standard application process.
Note: Eligible students will need to pay their discounted weekly rental fee directly to Western Sydney University Villages.
- Living at the village, you will be only minutes from classrooms and lecture theatres!
- At the villages you will find a jam-packed event calendar that will help you make new friends, excel in your studies and learn new skills, right from the day you arrive.
- From games rooms to swimming pools, ther are great great on-site facilities across Western Sydney University campuses.
Any additional costs for your accommodation?
- An application fee of $110AUD is payable at time of application
- A security deposit/bond is payable on acceptance of your offer. Bond is 4 weeks rent, refundable on departure if property is kept in good condition
- A resident Activtiy fee of $100AUD payable on acceptance of offer
- Utilities (such as water and electricity) are charged at a rate of $15.75AUD per week
- A surcharge applied for credit or debit card payments
For more information about the Accommodation scholarships at Western Sydney University, their courses, and start an application, you just have to register and choose an education expert to guide you and resolve any concerns you might have, as well as advise you for free even in your visa process.
And the best of all? Using Sofiri is completely free. If you accept an offer at a university or college, you will pay the same fees as if you were going directly to a university. You can start right now by clicking on the next button.
Leave A Comment