Have you thought about entering the start-up world, launch your business or scaling the one you have ¿Do you know you can study to become a successful entrepreneur?
The future is right up ahead, and these days it’s more about people creating their own businesses than it is about studying for five years to look for a job. Here is where The Academy of Entrepreneurs (AE) comes, and they will take you on the most empowering entrepreneurial journey for just one year!
According to Brian Rashid from Forbes, it is estimated that 50% of the workforce will be freelancers and Business Owners by 2020. The old economy makes you believe that you should get one job, work hard for the next 40 years, and then retire to enjoy your life -a little bit older-. In the new economy, full of enthusiastic entrepreneurs, the more skills you develop, the more opportunities will come to you.
What is an entrepreneur?
An entrepreneur is one who builds, organises, runs and assumes all the risk and reward of a given business venture, idea, good or service. Entrepreneurs are reshaping the economy and society! Aren’t you anxious about being one of us?
What makes it so wonderful to study in AE?
Entrepreneurs teach classes and workshops, real entrepreneurs that have launched, built and scaled successful start-ups and businesses around the world.
The equivalent courses in any University around Australia are taught by professors that never created a company from the ground. So, don’t you think this is the best option ever?
At AE, they firmly believe that the only way to learn entrepreneurship is by being surrounded and mentored by entrepreneurs (not via books and old-school teachers).
At Academy of Entrepreneur you’ll:
- Turn your idea into a business
- Get individual and group coaching
- Created by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs
- Nationally accredited courses
- Learn how to pitch
- Get access to their investor network
- Be surrounded by their global community of entrepreneurs
- Weekly workshops by leading entrepreneurs
- Learn via entrepreneurial challenges
- Develop innovative business skills as you study
- Pitch to investors
AE offers two courses, a Diploma of Business for those looking to start their own business or start-ups and an Advanced Diploma of Business for those who want to improve and scale theirs.
Where is the Academy of Entrepreneurs?
Located in Pyrmont -Sydney’s bustling start-up scene- next to Uber, across the street from Google Australia and a short walk from Sydney’s most popular co-working spaces – WeWork, Chalk & Stone, WotSo and Fishburners.
Why is Sydney so special for entrepreneurs?
Join their young and vibrant lifestyle, creative energy, healthy economy, beaches, breathtaking natural environment, cafe-culture, multiculturalism and open-minded city.
Facts about Sydney:
- Biggest tech start-up ecosystem in Australia
- 64% of Australian tech start-ups are in Sydney
- Globally, ranked in the top 16 cities on the Start-up Ecosystem Index
- Ranked 10th in the world for funding
- Ranked 12th for talent
Entry requirements for International Students:
- Verified evidence of IELTS Level 5.5 (or equivalent) with no band under 5.0
- Have completed an equivalent secondary schooling level of year 12 or above
- Be over the age of 18
- Own laptop and smartphone
- April 1st, 2019
- May 13th, 2019
- June 17th, 2019
- August 5th, 2019
- September 9th, 2019
- October 21st, 2019
- November 25th, 2019
For more information about the Academy of Entrepreneurs and its Diploma of Business and Advanced Diploma of Business, and start an application, just register and choose an expert to guide you and resolve any concerns you might have, as well as advise you for free even in your visa process.
Leave A Comment